Covid-19 has bought great challenges to small businesses, we respond and enforce any HSE or Government advice when announced . Our priority is keeping our staff and customers safe. Here are some of the new measures we have put in place.
Our priority is keeping our staff and customers safe. Here are some of the new measures we have put in place:
- We have made provisions so that store teams wash their hands every 30 minutes and follow good cough etiquette and respiratory hygiene.
- We have put in place a significantly increased cleaning and sanitation programme in all stores.
- Additionally, each store has a “cleaning station” where customers can avail of anti-bacterial spray to wipe down their own trollies or basket handles if they so wish.
- A comprehensive social distancing programme has been rolled out in all stores. This has been designed to make it easy for customers to maintain the advised distance.
- Hand sanitiser is available in all of our stores for customers and store teams.
- Online orders that are shipped are packaged in a Covid safe environment, along with Click & Collect options taken care of with Covid-19 Guidelines and distancing in mind, a non-contact delivery and pick up is enforced.