Our Covid-19 Response
We know this a challenging time for our customers and a period of huge upheaval. Covid 19 Coronavirus continues to change how we live, behave and shop. We will do everything we can to make our customers lives’ easier and safer during this time.
Our priority is keeping our staff and customers safe. Here are some of the new measures we have put in place:
- We have made provisions so that store teams wash their hands every 30 minutes and follow good cough etiquette and respiratory hygiene.
- We have put in place a significantly increased cleaning and sanitation programme in all stores.
- Additionally, each store has a “cleaning station” where customers can avail of anti-bacterial spray to wipe down their own trollies or basket handles if they so wish.
- We have made available a substantial quantity of gloves and masks for our staff to wear, and also gloves for customers. We offer this choice because some people feel safer wearing gloves. However we continue to recommend the HSE guidelines of continuing to wash hands every 30 minutes as one of the most important measures in stopping the spread of the Covid 19 Coronavirus.
- A comprehensive social distancing programme has been rolled out in all stores. This has been designed to make it easy for customers to maintain the advised distance.
- Protective plastic screens are installed at all tills .
- Hand sanitiser is available in all of our stores for customers and store teams.
- Online orders that are shipped are packaged in a Covid safe environment, along with Click & Collect options taken care of with Covid-19 Guidelines and distancing in mind, a non-contact delivery and pick up is enforced.